Healthcare organizations need to communicate timely and relevant information to staff, patients, and visitors. Healthcare Digital Signage are used to inform, entertain, and help patients and visitors relax more efficiently with a combination of video, text, graphics, news and weather during a visit to a hospitals, clinics, healthcare facilities. Healthcare establishments can use digital signage to effectively deliver patient education, post operative recovery instruction, facilities operating hours and services, feature staff members, promote healthy lifestyles, etc.
Few environments exemplify a captive audience network as well as healthcare. While waiting in the doctor's waiting room for their appointment, with nothing to do while waiting in line but to look around. Clinics have plenty of health products and services that would probably be of benefit to their patients and visitors if only they knew about them. The doctor's waiting rooms can be transformed into an infotainment and advertising platform to inform patients and visitors of the latest health screening & treatment available and health products.
What can you do?
- Deliver important, timely announcements
- Welcome visitors with personalized messages
- Generate revenues with targeted advertising
- Broadcast emergency alerts
- Share health programs with target audiences
- Advertise gift shop products and special offers
- Advertise upcoming events and vaccination schedules
- Promote community outreach and partner programs
- Display live weather, traffic, stock and sports news
- Hospital doctors' directory
- Medical center's clinic directory
- Interactive directory and wayfinding
- Ward & bed listing
- Digital Posters
- Queuing system