Digital Signage can be used in education, from Primary Schools through to Higher Education Institutions. Today's students are on the leading edge of communication technology. They covet and expect dynamic communications that quickly engage and inform instantaneously. Similarly, the most efficient resources possible are sought after by educators to improve efficiencies, facilitate learning , and sharing of information.
Through the use of screens placed in reception areas, canteens, staff rooms, libraries and hostels, Digital Signage has been a proven way to communicate to students, staff and visitors. Examples of information used in these environments are school announcements, special events, canteen menus, timetable/room changes and showcase of school projects and photos, etc.
Investing in a dedicated emergency broadcast system can be budget-consuming and will ultimately get little use. A Digital Signage system can also act as emergencies broadcast system, notifying students and staffs quickly of emergency
What can you do?
- Deliver important announcements as they happen
- Post current event schedules and special events
- Deliver instant emergency announcements
- Announce changes to course schedules
- Personalize visitor greetings, welcome notices and guest announcements
- Advertise bookstore, cafe or other campus shop offerings
- Broadcast educational programs or remote lectures
- Post administrative announcements and registration schedules
- Advertise volunteer opportunities and community outreach programs
- Share live weather, traffic, stock and sports information
- Wayfinding, Pathfinding, Mapping - guide visitors and students to their desired location with static or interactive mapping
- TV Messaging System
- Electronic notice board
- School campus directory & map
- Interactive directory and wayfinding
- Digital donors board
- Digital board of honors for outstanding students and alumni